Sugar is one of the most addictive substances you can ever treat your taste buds to. Hence, it is no wonder why desserts are one of the most anticipated parts of the meal. And speaking of desserts, there is a classic that never fails to satisfy: cupcakes. There are several cupcakes Sydney shops that offer gourmet selections so you can enjoy your cupcake however you want. But what exactly is in a cupcake that makes it an all-time favorite for many? Can anyone actually turn down a cupcake?
Here are seven reasons why cupcakes are loved by all, even those who claim to not have a sweet tooth:
1. There are an endless arrays of flavors to choose from. When it comes to enjoying your cupcakes, there is not just one option. You can choose from as many flavors as possible. A classic chocolate cupcake is the go-to option for chocolate lovers. However, red velvet cupcakes are one of the most popular flavors to date. But lately, new flavors are bursting into the scene and are gaining popularity among cupcake lovers too. These flavors include vanilla, banana, lemon and peanut butter cupcakes. Take your pick!
2. The portion is just right. Ordering a whole cake can be extremely filling and you need to share it with several other people. But with a cupcake, you can enjoy the single serving on your own. This is what makes cupcakes in Sydney, or any part of the world for that matter, very popular. You can enjoy the treat to yourself. But if you fancy having more than one cupcake, you can order more than one flavor to so you can indulge.
3. Frosting makes cupcakes more fun! Enjoying the delicious treat of a cupcake is good on its own. But adding a frosting adds more fun and a new layer of flavor to your standard cupcakes. It also makes it a lot of fun if you are baking your own cupcakes!
4. It is popular with kids and kids-at-heart. There is something about the sugar and sweetness of cupcakes that makes you feel young. Therefore, treat yourself to a piece (or two) to be in your comfort zone.
5. Cupcakes are also very pretty! Aside from frosting, there are several ways to decorate a cupcake. You can use fruits, icing, or some other toppings to finish off your cupcake. It not only makes the cupcake more visually appetizing, but also more pleasing to the taste buds. Most cupcakes Sydney shops offer wide variety of delicious cupcakes with different colors and designs.
6. It is cheaper than a cake! Aside from the smaller size as compared to a cake, the cost of buying a cupcake is also much cheaper than buying a cake. If you really need to indulge, you can do so without breaking the bank, so to speak.
7. You can easily make them at home. With the right ingredients and tools, you can easily bake your own cupcakes. But if you do not have the baking skills, there are always shops that sell them so you can indulge right away!
Craving for cupcakes yet? Visit Vanilla Cupcakery, one of the best gourmet cupcakes Sydney shops. You will find a host of flavors to delight your taste buds.